Sheva yipol tzaddik vakam

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ilavHashem

ilavHashem

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 01:57 PM

I thank Hashem every day that i am still a frum Jew, and that my emunah is strong, two years ago, if i wouldn't have gotten a cold slap in the face, i might have C"V not ended up that way. it started witha n innocent day out with my friends, ice skating, guys were there just like always, why would to day be different!?!? but that day was different, one of the guys bumped into my friend, i don't know the details so well, but basically she was really upset, gave him attitude, and they started "arguing"....now, this could have been a simple one time thing, and it was that way for a few of us. but i was bored in life in general, there was no deep dicision, but the next week we went back, just because it was FUN! and we began to go a lot. i remember the first time i ever really talked to a boy, a sheltered bais yaakov girl, in high school, talking to a boy!!! i was going out of mind! how could i hav done that!...but it was a couple of girls, we were all together in this, it was fun, wasn't going to go anywhere. why not add some fun to our boring life? the next few times, it became more natural, besides for the tugging, guilt feeling i sometimes felt, i felt it was worth it! going there became easy, and soon talking to these dirt bags was normal too. we talked about the guys 24/7, we were in a word OBSESSED! i never even saw myself as "one of those girls who talk to boys", i only see that now! soon it became hanging out with them out of the ice skating rink. I even became "close friends" with one of the guy's cousins, just to get closer to him. pathetic, i see it now! hindsight is a scary thing! trust me when i say it could've kpt going down-hill, and it wasn't a good speech, or inspiration got me away from it! i was ata known hangout one shabbos, just TALKINg again, it looked so bad, my skirt pulled up, surrounded by smoking guys and untznius girls, my teacher walked by, gave us a look, and we were so scared. two days later we were all called to the office, 5 months later i was told i was "asked to leave" the school, i felt ot hopeless and alone, and guess what, my "friend's" weren't in it with me, as much fun as i had, all the thrills, i was still left lost and alone! the search began for a new school, my parents not knwoing a thing about the guys, suspected it though, i never told them, neither did my principal, they think it's because i was cuaght with a cell phone in school too many times. The whole story took about 4 months tops! i went from being G.O., an amazing girl, friends with all the BEST girls, to a level so low from where i am now it seems unrealistic. so how do people fall...they don't THINK about life, Hashem, consequences, Torah, Family, throw it all away fro something so stupid! i can't tell you how far iv'e come from there! graduating high school, bH for my slap in the face, bH my life intact, bH for my connection with Hashem, and for my ability to tell people mys tory, and help people in similar situations to THINK and try to save them!

#2 danceInTheRain

danceInTheRain

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:23 AM

wow, your amazing for pulling yourself up like that and striving for a better future. i am sure you will go far and help many many people.
you sound like an amazing, real person.
someone i would probably love to know.
its soooo true that it only takes one slip and the fall can be so hard. what made you get up and start again? i really curious.
its amazing that you can share your story like that, yet i dont agree that it is always a result of not thinking.
sometimes people come from troubled backrounds or they go through difficult times and that is what makes them go searching for happiness elsewhere.
my story could be pretty similiar to yours just i guess the Circumstances were a bit diffrent. i very well knew what i might be gettting into. i just did not care. i wanted to punish the world. and also i wanted to be loved and i thought i could find it there...
the way people could have helped someone like me back then would have been by just caring. but then again maybe if we are talking about regalur happy bais yaakov girls that just fall into the rut without really wanting it, maybe you are right.

#3 much2learn

much2learn

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:33 AM

I thank Hashem every day that i am still a frum Jew, and that my emunah is strong, two years ago, if i wouldn't have gotten a cold slap in the face, i might have C"V not ended up that way. it started witha n innocent day out with my friends, ice skating, guys were there just like always, why would to day be different!?!? but that day was different, one of the guys bumped into my friend, i don't know the details so well, but basically she was really upset, gave him attitude, and they started "arguing"....now, this could have been a simple one time thing, and it was that way for a few of us. but i was bored in life in general, there was no deep dicision, but the next week we went back, just because it was FUN! and we began to go a lot. i remember the first time i ever really talked to a boy, a sheltered bais yaakov girl, in high school, talking to a boy!!! i was going out of mind! how could i hav done that!...but it was a couple of girls, we were all together in this, it was fun, wasn't going to go anywhere. why not add some fun to our boring life? the next few times, it became more natural, besides for the tugging, guilt feeling i sometimes felt, i felt it was worth it! going there became easy, and soon talking to these dirt bags was normal too. we talked about the guys 24/7, we were in a word OBSESSED! i never even saw myself as "one of those girls who talk to boys", i only see that now! soon it became hanging out with them out of the ice skating rink. I even became "close friends" with one of the guy's cousins, just to get closer to him. pathetic, i see it now! hindsight is a scary thing! trust me when i say it could've kpt going down-hill, and it wasn't a good speech, or inspiration got me away from it! i was ata known hangout one shabbos, just TALKINg again, it looked so bad, my skirt pulled up, surrounded by smoking guys and untznius girls, my teacher walked by, gave us a look, and we were so scared. two days later we were all called to the office, 5 months later i was told i was "asked to leave" the school, i felt ot hopeless and alone, and guess what, my "friend's" weren't in it with me, as much fun as i had, all the thrills, i was still left lost and alone! the search began for a new school, my parents not knwoing a thing about the guys, suspected it though, i never told them, neither did my principal, they think it's because i was cuaght with a cell phone in school too many times. The whole story took about 4 months tops! i went from being G.O., an amazing girl, friends with all the BEST girls, to a level so low from where i am now it seems unrealistic. so how do people fall...they don't THINK about life, Hashem, consequences, Torah, Family, throw it all away fro something so stupid! i can't tell you how far iv'e come from there! graduating high school, bH for my slap in the face, bH my life intact, bH for my connection with Hashem, and for my ability to tell people mys tory, and help people in similar situations to THINK and try to save them!

Not everyone listens, or takes notice of their "slap in the face" - so mazel tov to you for recognizing it for what it was!

#4 ilavHashem

ilavHashem

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

thnx...ppl tell me i get very passionate about things... but its just cus i care...!

#5 surviver2

surviver2

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:54 AM

wow im impressed by your courage

#6 ilavHashem

ilavHashem

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:03 PM

wow, your amazing for pulling yourself up like that and striving for a better future. i am sure you will go far and help many many people.
you sound like an amazing, real person.
someone i would probably love to know.
its soooo true that it only takes one slip and the fall can be so hard. what made you get up and start again? i really curious.
its amazing that you can share your story like that, yet i dont agree that it is always a result of not thinking.
sometimes people come from troubled backrounds or they go through difficult times and that is what makes them go searching for happiness elsewhere.
my story could be pretty similiar to yours just i guess the Circumstances were a bit diffrent. i very well knew what i might be gettting into. i just did not care. i wanted to punish the world. and also i wanted to be loved and i thought i could find it there...
the way people could have helped someone like me back then would have been by just caring. but then again maybe if we are talking about regalur happy bais yaakov girls that just fall into the rut without really wanting it, maybe you are right.

thanx! youre right!
what really helped to start up again was support from my friends, adn really me realizing how far i had fallen! being kicked out of school, my mom not even knowing, or asking, what the story was, i realized that it was nnow or never, i had to get back up! i could turn my life around, a fresh start! its that easy! bad reps may fade, but they never dissapear, im lucky that mine didn't really follow me! bH very few know, and i try not to tell anyone. people tell their friends because they think it builds a stringer friendship, and i beg to differ! i had awesome realationships, and even one best friend that are amazing that i have vowed never to tell my story to!

you are 100% right about the troubled backrounds thing and everything, but it wasn't my story, so i wouldn'y know. BH BH BH! mine is one of complete innocence, falling to place previously unimaginable, and as much as i think i can so easily relapse, i know that my emuna and inner strength is BH far to strong, and i would never let it happen!

thanx to everyone who replied! i really appreciate it!

#7 Punims

Punims

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:10 AM

People keep saying that what they did was a mistake and it was stupidity and they don't know how it could happen. From my adult outlook, I really feel that this is not just a stupid mistake. We are made with hormones and in the right surroundings, we may almost not even have a choice anymore. If there are guys your age, and they're cute and they're talking to you - it takes a really really really strong person (someone who already fell and knows the consequences) to walk out of there.

My point is - be EXTREMELY careful where you put yourself. Don't even GO where you know guys will be. It's not an issue of "I'm strong, I can hold back" - it's a huge nisayon that Hashem gave us and sometimes it's not our choice to make anymore, it's too late.

#8 ilavHashem

ilavHashem

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:26 AM

i thnk it takes a level of maturity 2 not b obsessive... we DO hav a choice 4surez! "in the right surroundings" is the key... we choose tht!

ur 100% right! we hav 2 run frm nisayon! a huge part of tht is the ppl we choose 2b frends w!

#9 Rabbi Shapiro

Rabbi Shapiro

• Administrators
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 05:35 PM

I mentioned this post in my Shabbos afternoon Shiur yesterday. We learn Mishle, and we are holding in Perek 6. The Pesukim there say:

(כד) לִשְׁמָרְךָ מֵאֵשֶׁת רָע מֵחֶלְקַת לָשׁוֹן נָכְרִיָּה:

(כה) אַל תַּחְמֹד יָפְיָהּ בִּלְבָבֶךָ וְאַל תִּקָּחֲךָ בְּעַפְעַפֶּיהָ:

(כו) כִּי בְעַד אִשָּׁה זוֹנָה עַד כִּכַּר לָחֶם וְאֵשֶׁת אִישׁ נֶפֶשׁ יְקָרָה תָצוּד:

(כז) הֲיַחְתֶּה אִישׁ אֵשׁ בְּחֵיקוֹ וּבְגָדָיו לֹא תִשָּׂרַפְנָה:

(כח) אִם יְהַלֵּךְ אִישׁ עַל הַגֶּחָלִים וְרַגְלָיו לֹא תִכָּוֶינָה:

(כט) כֵּן הַבָּא אֶל אֵשֶׁת רֵעֵהוּ לֹא יִנָּקֶה כָּל הַנֹּגֵעַ בָּהּ:

(ל) לֹא יָבוּזוּ לַגַּנָּב כִּי יִגְנוֹב לְמַלֵּא נַפְשׁוֹ כִּי יִרְעָב:

(לא) וְנִמְצָא יְשַׁלֵּם שִׁבְעָתָיִם אֶת כָּל הוֹן בֵּיתוֹ יִתֵּן:

(לב) נֹאֵף אִשָּׁה חֲסַר לֵב מַשְׁחִית נַפְשׁוֹ הוּא יַעֲשֶׂנָּה:

The Pesukim are talking about Arayos. The highlighted ones are talking about someone that does such an Aveirah. They say: "Can a person put fire in his pocket and not get burned? Can a person walk on hot coals and not get scorched? So too someone who takes his neighbor's wife, whoever touches her."

The simple meaning is that if someone does this Aveirah, he will not get away with it. But thinking about your post, and Punim's response, I thought of a different explanation.

If the Pesukim just mean the sinner won't get away with it, they seem to be saying the same thing in two different ways. Why the two Mesholim of the guy who puts fire in his poskvet and also who walks on coals?

So I had a different explanation:

Someone who puts fire in his pocket and who walks on coals are attempting two different things. The guy who walks on coals is walking on the fire and thinks he won't get burnt. That's the guy who takes his neighbor's wife and thinks he will get away with it. About him, the Posuk says: כֵּן הַבָּא אֶל אֵשֶׁת רֵעֵהוּ. He will not get away with it, like you can't walk on coals and not get burnt.

But the guy who puts fire in his pocket is trying something else. He is not making contact with the fire like the guy who walks on the coals. He is putting it in his pocket without it touching his body. He thinks he can have the fire right there next to him, in his pocket, so to speak - meaning, he can be in control of it - but he will not touch it and get burnt.

About such a person, it says לֹא יִנָּקֶה כָּל הַנֹּגֵעַ בָּהּ - "Nogeah" in Loshon HaKodesh doesn't necessarily mean "touch." it means to have a connection with - as in נוגע בדבר, or when we say something is "not נוגע." The Posuk is saying that a person should not think he can keep the fire "in his pocket", a fraction of an inch away from his body. With Aryos, that is not possible. You go near that fire, you'll get burned. You try keeping it in you pocket but away from your body, it won't work. Too close. לֹא יִנָּקֶה כָּל הַנֹּגֵעַ בָּהּ - Nobody who "touches her", meaning, who has to do with her, will get away unscathed.

When it comes to boys and girls, the only way to successfully remain unscathed is to stay away. You can't think you'll keep the fire in your pocket and not let it touch you. Once you are talking to those boys, once you are friends with them, it is very hard to not get burned.

Rav Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld writes that Chazal made more Gedorim when it comes to Tznius than any other area of Halachah. Now we know why. It is much easier to refrain from Chilul Shabbos even if you are tempted, say, to break off a branch from a tree to whip your horse, than it is to refrain from Aveiros that involve Pritzus if you are that close to doing it.

So Chazal told us to stay away.

The Vilna Gaon writes that when Hashem told Adam and Chava they are in Gan Eden לעבדה ולשמרה, "Leshomrah" means to protect it by not letting the Nachash come inside Gan Eden. Once the Nachash was in, he was able to convince Chava to eat from the Eitz HaDaas. His arguments were very, very hard for her to resist. Maybe even impossible. But her Aveirah was letting him in the Gan to begin with. Once he was in, she stood no chance.

The only way to be sure of not getting burnt is to stay away from fire. And that means not just staying an inch away, but staying as far away as reasonably possible.

Remember, this conversation with Sandythedog. And remember what you told here there. You were right.

Once we let the Nachash into our vicinity, it is very, very hard to resist.

#10 rocksdontfly

rocksdontfly

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:17 PM

I mentioned this post in my Shabbos afternoon Shiur yesterday. We learn Mishle, and we are holding in Perek 6. The Pesukim there say:

(כד) לִשְׁמָרְךָ מֵאֵשֶׁת רָע מֵחֶלְקַת לָשׁוֹן נָכְרִיָּה:

(כה) אַל תַּחְמֹד יָפְיָהּ בִּלְבָבֶךָ וְאַל תִּקָּחֲךָ בְּעַפְעַפֶּיהָ:

(כו) כִּי בְעַד אִשָּׁה זוֹנָה עַד כִּכַּר לָחֶם וְאֵשֶׁת אִישׁ נֶפֶשׁ יְקָרָה תָצוּד:

(כז) הֲיַחְתֶּה אִישׁ אֵשׁ בְּחֵיקוֹ וּבְגָדָיו לֹא תִשָּׂרַפְנָה:

(כח) אִם יְהַלֵּךְ אִישׁ עַל הַגֶּחָלִים וְרַגְלָיו לֹא תִכָּוֶינָה:

(כט) כֵּן הַבָּא אֶל אֵשֶׁת רֵעֵהוּ לֹא יִנָּקֶה כָּל הַנֹּגֵעַ בָּהּ:

(ל) לֹא יָבוּזוּ לַגַּנָּב כִּי יִגְנוֹב לְמַלֵּא נַפְשׁוֹ כִּי יִרְעָב:

(לא) וְנִמְצָא יְשַׁלֵּם שִׁבְעָתָיִם אֶת כָּל הוֹן בֵּיתוֹ יִתֵּן:

(לב) נֹאֵף אִשָּׁה חֲסַר לֵב מַשְׁחִית נַפְשׁוֹ הוּא יַעֲשֶׂנָּה:

The Pesukim are talking about Arayos. The highlighted ones are talking about someone that does such an Aveirah. They say: "Can a person put fire in his pocket and not get burned? Can a person walk on hot coals and not get scorched? So too someone who takes his neighbor's wife, whoever touches her."

The simple meaning is that if someone does this Aveirah, he will not get away with it. But thinking about your post, and Punim's response, But the Pesukim seem to be saying the same thing in two different ways. The point is he can't get away with the sin. Why then the two Mesholim of the guy who puts fire in his poskvet and also who walks on coals?

So I had a different explanation:

Someone who puts fire in his pocket and who walks on coals are attempting two different things. The guy who walks on coals is walking on the fire and thinks he won't get burnt. That's the guy who takes his neighbor's wife and thinks he will get away with it. About him, the Posuk says: כֵּן הַבָּא אֶל אֵשֶׁת רֵעֵהוּ. He will not get away with it, like you can't walk on coals and not get burnt.

But the guy who puts fire in his pocket is trying something else. He is not making contact with the fire like the guy who walks on the coals. He is putting it in his pocket without it touching his body. He thinks he can have the fire right there next to him, in his pocket, so to speak - meaning, he can be in control of it - but he will not touch it and get burnt.

About such a person, it says לֹא יִנָּקֶה כָּל הַנֹּגֵעַ בָּהּ - "Nogeah" in Loshon HaKodesh doesn;t necessarily mean "touch." it means to have a connection with - as in נוגע בדבר, or when we say something is "not נוגע." The Posuk is saying that a person should not think he can keep the fire "in his pocket", a fraction of an inch away from his body. With Aryos, that is not possible. You go near that fire, you'll get burned. You try keeping it in you pocket but away from your body, it won't work. Too close. לֹא יִנָּקֶה כָּל הַנֹּגֵעַ בָּהּ - Nobody who "touches her", meaning, who has to do with her, will get away unscathed.

When it comes to boys and girls, the only way to successfully remain unscathed is to stay away. You can't think you'll keep the fire in your pocket and not let it touch you. Once you are talking to those boys, once you are friends with them, it is very hard to not get burned.

Rav Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld writes that Chazal made more Gedorim when it comes to Tznius than any other area of Halachah. Now we know why. It is much easier to refrain from Chilul Shabbos even if you are tempted, say, to break off a branch from a tree to whip your horse, than it is to refrain from Aveiros that involve Pritzus if you are that close to doing it.

So Chazal told us to stay away.

The Vilna Gaon writes that when Hashem told Adam and Chava they are in Gan Eden לעבדה ולשמרה, "Leshomrah" means to protect it by not letting the Nachash come inside Gan Eden. Once the Nachash was in, he was able to convince Chava to eat from the Eitz HaDaas. His arguments were very, very hard fo her to resist. Maybe even impossible. But her Aveirah was letting him in the Gan to begin with. Once he was in, she stood no chance.

The only way to be sure of not getting burnt is to stay away from fire. And that means not just staying an inch away, but staying as afar away as reasonably possible.

Remember, this conversation with Sandythedog. And remember what you told here there. You were right.

Once we let the Nachash into our vicinity, it is very, very hard to resist.

Pls help me... I dont want to get burned. But I cant stop ... I'm not a bad girl. I'm rly not. But I'm talking to a guy and I cant stop. I know its wrong and every day I remind myself of how stupid I am for doing this. I dont want to have my wedding night ruined. I dont marry someone who would do this. I want to tell him that we cant talk anymore. I want to tell him how wrong I feel when he talks to me in certain ways...but Im just not strong enough.. idk wt to do.. I mean I know wt to do I'm just not strong enough to do it :(

#11 ilavHashem

ilavHashem

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

rox dnt fly, (y tht name btw?)

i always think of it this way:

a mashal (i luv those) :
my father gives me $20 for a day out with my friends, he tells me to use it on whatever i want. awesome! so lets say i buy a cute sweater, or a new siddur, huge ice cream sundae...wtvs, or, lets say i wanna buy some cigarettes, its my 20 bucks right? i could totally use it on the cigarettes, drugs...wtvs...its my choice. now, won't my father be happy, and proud of me if i make a smart buy, maybe find a bargain.... and won' he be furious and disappointed in me if buy the cigarettes? even though it was my own choice, i can assure you i will be punished, no more $ for me next time i wanna go out!

nimshal:
God- my father, gives me my lot of happiness on this earth- $20, i can spend it as i choose, i could hav fun with my Friends, amazing meaningful conversations, , a great shidduch, parnassah, peace at home, a connection with GD, with my parents, siblings, i can have any type of happiness i CHOOSE...its my decision here! i can choose to use my $20 on guys, ya, they make me happy, its FUN, i will admit! but is it worth wasting my $20 on? i only get this 20, do i wanna waste it on this fleeting 'fun' wen i know im giving up the happiness i cud get frm other places!!?? not only that....dnt 4gt, even tho its my CHOICE, He will still punish me (c"v), im not getting away w it...so not only will i have wasted my fun, it'll also cum back 2 hurt me, n maybe next time i wont gt the $20 (C"V)

practical advice:
*push it off, every-time he calls, txts...or wtvs......tell yourself you'll talk later,
*read something uplifting..
*"inspire yourself"
*think of the things you would say 2 sum1 in your situation if they came 2 u 4 help
*imagine yourself talking 2 sum1 whom u respect and imagine what their answer wud b
*ask Hashem for help, Daven 2 Him 4 the strength 2 stop

i wish u much hatzlacha!

#12 Punims

Punims

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:09 AM

Here is an old line from Frumteens that used to scare the heck out of me!
"If you are close when you are meant to be far, then you will be far when you are meant to be close."

Not to scare anyone, but there are so many times when I wonder if I am going through different situations now, only because I was not so careful back when I was a teenager. It may seem like fun now... but it does come back to haunt you later.

People keep asking for practical advice on not "should I stop" but "how": I believe a lot in distraction. To just stop - cold turkey, but then distract yourself. It's the loneliness that brings on the sadness and regret afterwards. If you can keep away from the loneliness by surrounding yourself with friends and people that care about you (of the right gender!), that's the key to keep growing.

#13 rocksdontfly

rocksdontfly

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:28 PM

@ilavHashem-is our happiness in this world rly limited? thats a scary thought.. Thank u for ur advise. I'll try to implement them & keep u posted.
@punims- I'm totally shomer negia-does that quote still apply?

ps. rocks dont fly. If u saw a rock flying past ur window u wouldnt say "its a flying rock!". Rocks dont fly, they are merely flown. We do not exist. Hashem is the only One who exists. Every second He gives us life, but we do not exist on our own.
Rocks dont fly.
Hashem Echad.

#14 ilavHashem

ilavHashem

• Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

i thnk that in many ways it is....n thnk of it on a practical level.....if im hanging out w the guys....how close can i really be to the people hu love me.... good friends can distance themselves,....feeling like i cant talk to my parents cus i know im lying 2 thm/ betraying their chinuch.... sometimes id be wondering how i look/ hu's whatching me (teacher vs guy) ...

i wish u much hatzlacha n cant wait to hear of ur success!!!

#15 rocksdontfly

rocksdontfly

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:59 PM

thank u for ur encouragment. I rly hope that one day in the near future I can tell u a success story!

#16 dotherightthing

dotherightthing

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

punims- i really like what u said!
maybe this is just my preference or from my personal experience but i would think going cold turkey will be the easiest most effective way for yiou to stope talking to this boy. (obviously it will still b extremely hard. i am not minimizing that AT ALL)
i fell into the trap in high school and started talking to boys. i realized that those boys i stopped talking to cold turkey (i told them sorry I'm not talking to boys anymore) i never did speak to again!
btu those boys that i just let it "fizzle out" with (i delayed answering their texts, didn't see so often... so after a while it just wasn't as intense) were the ones that i would keep considering texting wen i was bored.

honestly, it will b really hard. but ONE DAY wen ur having a STRONG MOMENT dontttt over think it!!! just email him if its too hard to do it face t face and say u can talk anymore. you WILL feel weak sometimes after that. but you won't wanna break your commitment- at least for me, id b embarrassed to go bak to a guy and say never mind i changed my mind and i DO talk to boys now! you know you can do it and we r all behind you!
i love boys more than anyone and that is natural! but iyH one day you will b married to one and he will make you feel better than this guy ever wil!

also one mre thing- whenever u are bored late at night etc and u feel like texting him, gchating him, whatever, it helps -at least for me - to open up a word document, or just a plain old fashioned pen and paper, and write down your feelings, your thoughts, your goals. the things u did right that day. after seeing all that in black and white you won't be as quick to send that text!
good luck with everything! u rock and Hashem loves you no matter what you do!

#17 danceInTheRain

danceInTheRain

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

If you (or anybody else) does the cold turkey thing( I agree that in many cases its the most effective) you should just beware that you BF will not give up on you that fast. He might try to send you 50 million letters and emails and phone calls because you are worth SOOOO much. But don't give up! You really are a jem of a girl and you can become so much more.

#18 jew

jew

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

Ilavhashem love the mashal. permission to use?

#19 shifpifer1

shifpifer1

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

rocks dont fly- you really thought about your username a lot and you seem so spiritual

#20 rocksdontfly

rocksdontfly

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

guess what! I havent spoken to him in ages! We havent txd in a month or 2 and since I'm away for the summer I havent seen him. Ur right I think I can do this! Thank u everyone for rooting for me :)
shifpifer1, I used it bc I need a constant reminder