1. Is supporting kollel just as great as being in kollel?
2. If Tznius is for a girl as learning Torah is for a boy, does a girl achieve the highest level possible by working on tznius?
3. Is learning in kollel/ being a kollel wife for everyone? If not, how would I know if its best for me?
4. What if I just don’t feel as though I’m on that level to have a kollel lifestyle, appreciate it, and follow through?
5. is teaching torah just as great as learning since you are the conduit through which others are learning
2. No. To do that she has to support Torah too.
3.I don't understand the question. It's up to your bechirah regarding what level you want to be on.
4.Then could be you're not.
5. No. Teaching has its advantages even over learning, but knowing Torah is a merit in itself. And that you can only have by learning.